Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bustin' it!!!


I have so many crazy thoughts in my head about this trip, that some times it overwhelms me. I had a serious "a-ha" moment this week. We are in our third round of teaching Financial Peace University at our Church. This last week (week 4) is all about Dumping Debt. It is a fantastic lesson where Dave Ramsey gets all fired up with intense "Gazelle" energy about getting out of debt. It is so motivating and inspiring and you want to go out and conquer the world after that. My problem is that we came into the whole Total Money Makeover thing with very little debt. In our last class, we focused our energy and excitement on building our 3 to 6 months of expenses emergency fund (baby step 3). After watching the video again this week, I had a sense of "What do I do with this excitement?" Well, duh! We go after this DREAM (more than a wish!!!) with serious gazelle like intensity! We bust it! We go crazy! We do what it takes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment